Monday, October 20

Outtakes

This past Saturday we went out to take family photos. I love getting pictures, and I've been hoping to get some updated photos in frames around the house. While I'm still working on presenting the keepers, I thought it might be fun to share the "blooper" pics, because we all know kids aren't perfect little angels on picture day. :]

 Have a gander, and maybe a few laughs courtesy of the Klein family photo shoot.

                 
The many faces of Ashlyn. She was all over the board. Hilarious, I'm telling you.
                                   
                                    
And then you have these gems. I laugh out loud every time I look at these. Every. Time. I might just have to hang these somewhere in my house just for the laugh factor.

                  
Oh sweet Ashlyn...the portrait of cooperation. Oh, and yes, that would be Ian throwing leaves and grass in my face. Good one, buddy.

                                                       
I'm fairly certain that at this moment, Ian was grimacing, "This is the worst day ever!" Not kidding.

Again, these are the outtakes. I think some of these I enjoy as much as the "good ones."  Portraits are fun, but in all reality, this is us: silly faces, angry faces, leaves in faces, and everything in between. It's fun to remember all of it, isn't it? I'm so thankful for ALL the personality my little family has.

I hope you find some time to enjoy the "outtakes" of life today. It's not always easy at the time, but it's all worth it.

I'll leave you with one more. It's not just the kids that get to have all the fun. ;]
  

7 comments:

  1. These are so good. Love y'all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm excited to share the good ones soon. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew today was going to be a great day. These pictures helped! Love you all so much!~janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Stephanie! And Janet, I'm so glad you're having a great day! We love you guys. Maybe we can find a time to chat soon so I can personally catch up with all your adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The out takes in life can really add the spice of life! Thanks for sharing yours with us! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are the spice. What would life be without the "picture perfect" moments? Thank you!

      Delete